Classic coat in herringbone fabric - Herringbone
Classic coat in herringbone fabric - Herringbone
Where do you ship?
We ship all over the world (Italy, EU countries, non-EU countries).
How much does shipping cost?
On the checkout page we can find different types of shipping:
- Standard shipping: to Italy has a base cost of €6, a cost which may vary according to the area and which will be indicated during the phase of purchase, precisely on the checkout page, after entering the delivery address.
- Priority shipping: to Italy has a basic cost of €8, a cost which may vary according to the area and which will be indicated during the phase of purchase, precisely on the checkout page, after entering the delivery address.
- Free shipping: to Italy for orders over €99. However, free shipping may vary during promotional periods.
- Standard shipping: to EU and non-EU countries, it has a cost that varies according to the area and which will be indicated during the purchase phase, precisely on the checkout page, after entering the contact details .
*In case of an order requiring payment on delivery (called cash on delivery and available only for Italy) €6 will be requested for the service, to be added to the shipping you select. In the case of free shipping, the cost of the service still remains payable.
- For EU and non-EU countries there are no free shipping costs.
- The cash on delivery service is not provided for EU and non-EU countries.
When will I receive my package?
- Caracciolo Group s.rL ships* the goods within 24 working hours of placing the order. If the order is placed before 2pm.00 from Monday to Friday, the goods will be delivered the same afternoon.
- Courier partners communicate that delivery will take place between 1 and 3 working days, but they do not always guarantee punctuality.
- For islands, delivery may take an additional day.
- Delivery may be delayed during "Promo" and/or holiday periods (such as Christmas, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Sales, etc).
- Deliveries take place during office hours from Monday to Friday.
- The courier will make 2 delivery attempts, subsequently, in the event of a negative outcome, the package will be sent back to our warehouse**.
- In the event of a "non-delivery" notice, please contact BRT at the relevant office.
- We recommend choosing an address where you can easily find it. It will not be possible to change the address after the order is completed. it is always recommended to indicate the names on the intercoms.
- All orders are processed automatically and we are unable to change shipping and delivery times.
- It is not possible to indicate the delivery time. The courier makes deliveries from Monday to Friday during office hours.
*Shipping means that Caracciolo Group entrusts the products to couriers and generates tracking codes.
**In this case, if a return is requested, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
Has my order been shipped?
When your package is entrusted to the courier, a tracking number will be automatically generated which will be communicated to you via email and through which you can monitor the progress of your shipment.
How do I behave in the event of a package that is damaged, non-compliant or packaged with tape not signed by Fusaro Antonio?
In the event that the courier delivers a package that:
- is damaged, wet or open
- packed with unsigned tape FUSARO ANTONIO
please accept it exclusively with reservation, specifying the reasons for the reservation on the consignment note before signing (e.g. open package, wet package.).
We invite you, subsequently, to send a report to our dedicated address: email@example.com
Can you ship multiple orders in a single shipment?
If you complete your order and subsequently purchase other items online, you should be aware that these are different orders that cannot be combined. You will have to bear the shipping costs of both.
With which courier will my order be shipped?
Caracciolo Group s.rL has agreements in place with various couriers such as GLS, BRT and DHL.
Your order will be shipped with one of the 3 couriers mentioned above.
Last update: 11/13/2023
Herringbone is the herringbone fabric coat from the classic collection by Antonio Fusaro, a selection of garments with a timeless cut, timeless icons of style and elegance.
The Herringbone coat is made of wool blend, with herringbone or herringbone workmanship, also known as the "interrupted diagonal" .
The name derives from the effect of the weave, created with a double oblique weave that forms a V, which recalls the shape of an ear of wheat.
A fabric famous for the creation of formal and elegant suits, a true distinctive feature of quality and style, which over time has become a true "must-have".
The coat comes with notch lapel, two button closure, "boat" side chest pocket and two front pockets with flap . The rear cannon has single clean cut for greater comfort.
The fine Cashmere wool fabric is particularly warm and resistant.
Composition: Wool 55% PA 35% WS 10%
Lining Composition: Viscose 100%
Fit: Regular DROP 6
COATS - COATS
SIZE GUIDE - SIZE GUIDE
Altro che potrebbe piacerti
Cosa potresti abbinare al prodotto che stai guardando ora?